domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Wierd dream

On 23th December I was waiting to get into a car. It happened in Figueres.
I had been training all afternoon and I felt very tired. As the wait was going to be long, I took my book called "Hurin sons"off from my bag and I started to read. Afterwards, what happened in this moment I still can't understand.
A character from the book appeared in front of me and told me:
-Nice book that you're reading.
She was wearing a white tunic and a bow! She probably is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, not just in a dream, in addition in the real life.
I closed my eyes for a while, and at the same moment I opened them again, she told me in a sad voice:
-I hope  we meet again in a future.
I closed my eyes again and shaked my head, and the woman was still there. She started to walk away slowly, and when I looked at my book, she had dissappeared. Afterwards, I heard a sad scream from the centre of the  earth.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario