domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Final reflection. My English progress from 2010 - 2012

I can't believe it! Seven months ago I was scared about the idea to arrive at the end of the course. But... here I am. Now, let's look to our backs which work we have done.
The first post I did treated about Mourinho, "Sports news". I don't know what I was thinking in that moment. The main difference is that I had the idea inside my head but I didn't know how to get off from there. For exemple, I wrote very short sentences: "In the opposite site, there is Guardiola." "Jose Mourinho is probably the most media celebrity coach in the Liga.". Nowadays, I can do sentences longer than before using connectors.
The second difference is how I linked differents structures inside sentences. I didn't use any connectors, as I went to the lowest group. I think that go to the higher group has helped me. When I started, the main connector were "and" and "but". Now, I know more than 10, even that not ever I use it.
And the third difference is the vocabulary I use. My weak point is my knowledge of adjectives, I don't know a lot ,however I want to learn to enrich my written expresion. And in addition to it, I shouldn't repeat some connectors and words.
The sentence structure has changed. By the time you grow up, you learn more vocabulary and you are able to write longer sentences as I've said. So.... Have I improved? I think that a little bit. It's normal because if it wasn't I would have a problem. I'm glad with my progress, all the same I think I've polished some mistakes.
As every thing, the only bad point is that I tend to make shorter posts( I can't believe I've written this), I don't know if it's because I haven't ideas to write about or because my life is boring.
So.... 1 from 2.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario