domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Summer Job

1 month and I'll be free. My life is stressful now. Exams every day, too much work, homework. reading books, etc...
Teachers want to finish the lessons to let us prepare for Selectivity. I do not see how the whole class will be ready to start a new lifestyle. And after selectivity... Majorca. The end-bachelor trip. Finally, the summer will came to me with... my first summer job. I'll be working all summer in a hotel moving shairs, pickings towels, helping people to find their rooms. I'm quite nervous because I don't know what I'll have to do, where to be in every moment, in fact if I'll do my job well. I've chosen this kind of job because I like working in tourism, in a bar, a hotel, whatever related with tourists. And maybe, when I'll be 60, I would be able to own a hotel.

2 comentarios:

  1. You will go to Majorca? hahaha ! I still don't get a work for summer :( But I promise that this summer I will get my driver license !

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajaja call me when you go to! I wanna too.

    ResponderEliminar