domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Conversation

-Hi Stuart! How are you?
-Hi John, I'm fine and you?
-Fine too. How is the job going?
-Well, not really good. I don't have the same work as last year and it meants I won't earn the same amount of money.
-Oh... it doesn't sound very good...
-Yes, but that's the reality. Nowadays, a shepherd is viewed as an old job which no one wants to became.
-I don't agree with you. I think it's because it doesn't generate enough money to live as well as someone would want and apart from thet, it's a little bit boring.
-Yes, sometimes it's boring but on the other hand it's not stressful and you can take breaks when you feel tired. -I love this job and I think more people should join in.
-Probably, when technology impreoves, it will give people more chances to earn more money.
If it happen, I'll be the first one to aplly for a job with you
-I'll be waiting for you if it happens.
-Sure, well, I must come back to my office. See you later Stuart! Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario