domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

My thoughts

There are some moments in my life that I don't have anything to do, or I can't sleep, so I start to think. The first thing that came to my mind is how we have arrived where we are, technologicaly, morally, socially, in which things we build our society. This isn't the only topic I think about, moreover that how I am and why I am how I am. These things make me feel sad, well sad isn't the exactly word. It's like you start to consider all things you have done, which of these are corrects, which are incorrectes, if you could have act better than you did.
But the most important thing I'm trying to find is something I call "perfection". It's difficult to explain, it's like the perfection of all things. Whatever that turns impossible things to possible. Probably it's like very geek but I think that this "whatever" can exist and the only way to get is by the power of the mind. In some articles I've read, we just use our 40% brain power, and my question is: how would we see the world if we uses 90%?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario