domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

My likely life

My first week isn't boring. I've met new friends, and I've seen old friends I hadn't seen for months. As a consequence, I've started a new life.
I'm studying Computering in Girona, and I didn't want to go and come back every day, I had to persuade my parents to live there. I'm living with friends from high school in a flat. It's quite big and very comfortable. I couldn't afford a flat alone so the best idea is to share. I'm living with Guillem and Clara. Guillem is studying History, and as every guy in the world, we play computer games a lot.
Clara is thin and beautiful, and she's studying nursery. She enjoys drawing a lot and riding her horse. We are single but she isn't.
As I want to be the best, I'm studying a lot to get the best marks I can, and I'm closed in my bedroom almost the day, so I can't help so much with cooking and cleaning. Sorry guys ;) haha
I'm feeling great to stay at univeristy because I like changes and this is one oh them.
But, as I'm very sensible, I miss some things from Castello, for exemple my family, some friends. I will get over it.

How ever, it sounds very well, but I think I won't do all this things...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario