domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Final reflection. My English competence

Writing : I think that my best composition is the one that came before this, that one. The main reason is that this is the last one and should be the best, not in every cases. I use connectors like "however, in addition, moreover". It's said that I don't write with all my habilities or possibilities, it's completly true. I don't like writting and for this reason I don't use "advanced" vocabulary. Just words, because I use many phrasal verbs. Sometimes I make mistakes because I don't pay attention on what I write, I got the idea in my mind in catalan, I try to translate as I'm writting, and it wouldn't be by this way. 


Speaking: I'm not the best speaking english in public, it's because I'm so shy, even it doesn't seems. I'm very shy and unconfident. But I think that the best OP I've done is my Research paper, that one, not only because I had done in catalan before, because I felt very happy that day and I laughted for every thing that happened. I remember I didn't know what I had to say, so I suffered so much. Summing up, I MUST improve my vocabulary, my pronunciation and my fluency. And I'm sure that I'll get it because I never give up if I don't see that I can die trying that. (metaphorically speaking).


And................. that's all! BYE BYE blog! I will won't miss you! Thanks to all teachers that have had to correct that boring nest full of nonsense posts and photos. Now, I'm free!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario