viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Tawain Skyline


Today, I've find a curious news. The notcie talked about one building which is going to be make. It will be like a tree but with eight mobiles laboratories. The building height will be 1000 ft. It's enormeous! This construction will be paid for Taiwanese government and will begin in 2012. The architect of this project is Stefan Dorin, explain this building has eight spatial laboratories or leaves and those can change position in the tree trunk and will be the third tallest building in Taiwan.

I think this notice don't affect me because I'm not taiwanese, but I think there is a important global crysis and I don't think people have to spend money to
construct building instead of helping third world people that they're starving. I reconize this building is so beautiful but I wouldn't know how much... because it's only an observatory. In fact, I think in this time, people shouldn't think to spend money for this way, but keep money and after, spend in useful things.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario