miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My Fifa Meetings


I sometimes meet with my friends to play PS3. Always we play on FIFA 11. Normally, this meetings can spend 3 or 4 houres. During this time, we do aproximately 10 or 13 matches. Normally I win because I'm the best, but sometimes I choose bad team and then, some of my friends win me. Usually we meet on Wednesday and Friday because we have freetime.
We are four: Simon, Quim, Costa and me. All of we have PS3 unless Quim. Even so, Quim sometimes win some matches because he chooses Barça and, Barça is the best team in the game. Simon is so good, he knows play with all teams and he's the only who can make me play bad.
Also, when I'm alone, I play online against other players around the world. My best record is 900 of the world, but it was so hard, because I had to played three hours diary and it was
imposible. I had to choose: playing PS3 or studying, and I choosed studying. But, always I have freetime, I play FIFA because I think it's one of the best games for PS3.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario