martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Email


This photo is during this summer when I was in "Festa Major" of Castelló.

Hi! my name is Aleix. It isn't a common name, but in castelló there are four persons with the same name. I'm sixteen and next year I will be seventeen. now, I'm a student at Ies Castelló d'Empúries. I'm studying first of batxillerat.
When I'm not at school, I usually play basketball or meet my friends. Also, I play PS3 or read some books. I suppouse I'm a good person who wants to helps others, but with some bad things. For exemple, I'm very irresponsible or before, I always did my homework at 11 o'clock. When it's Saturday, evening, I go out to parties or a night bar called Sikim. And, sometimes I go out to cinema wiht my friends, but I don't like watching films or TV. I love pizza and pasta and meat,and I hate fish or vegetables. About music, I like dance or rock/ punck music , likes Green Day, Sum 41, Blink 182 or Good Charlotte.I want to be computering engineer but I know it's too hard, but I try to do it.
I like staying with my family, and always I play basketball, my family come to see me, and I come to see my brother. He's very good player. I love how he plays.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario