miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

My plans for the future.


I haven't got plans for the future. It's true I would like get a job in computers or videogames. But the problem is the place oh those jobs. In Spain, there aren't important companies, I should go to the USA or Canada, because those countries, all the companies have great studies. It's also true that it is very difficult to be good in this kind of job. You must be very versatile to do more than one job inside the company. And I know it's impossible, but if it was possible, I would like be a professional baskeball player. I know it's very difficult, but nothing is impossible. I would like to be an aerial operator in some important airports. I love planes because I think planes are very majestic and I know I can't be a pilot, I prefer be an aerial operator. In fact, I don't kno anything about my future.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario