miércoles, 17 de noviembre de 2010

NYC


Last year, I went on holliday to NYC. It was fanstastic, there aren't words. I flew to Kennedy Intl Airport. I left BCN at 11: 15 am and I arrived to NYC at 2:30 pm. It was very tired because there was 5 or 6 hours of jet lag. First place that we saw, was Times Square, all walls was completly full of lights. Then, next day it was very tired because we were tired for jet lag. We didn't visit much, but during this day, we visited NBA store, Central Park, and National Museum. At the second day, we went shopping to Woodbury, a commercial center near NYC. We arrived at hotel on the night aproximately at 11pm. And during seven days, we didn't stop walking, we visited all NYC. Also, we visited Washington, and we saw Obama! We returned of Washington at 4 PM, we were very tired.
The only disappointment was the Statue of Liberty. For me, it was probably the worst thing in the travel.

Probably, next summer, I'll go again to America, but not to NYC, I'll do the 66 route, the route which cross America, I'll stay during 8 days sleeping in motels and go wiht car trought dessert, and parks.
Probably, will be lovely.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario