jueves, 18 de noviembre de 2010

An amazing dream I had


Four weeks ago, I dreamt I was in a war inside one game. I was shooting against enemies and helpign my injures colleagues. I was a marine and we had to cature one defensive postion in a little town near Kabul. The place was desert and only had some houses in construction. But suddenly, lots of enemies apears in front of our face. It was horrible. I hadmy own rifle and I felt scared to die. One of my colleagues died in front of me, and there were lots of explosions, and some houses was falling. All the dream like real and I could feel pain in my body. After, all of my colleagues started to die and then, only we were two. We started to run until fall into one cave. We were in silent. It was horrible. My dream is similar at one mision of Call of Duty, maybe I'm going freak.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario