martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Kony 2012

44 Pau Casals
Castelló d'Empúries
20/03/2012
White House
Washington


Dear Obama,

Recently I have seen the video that has gone viral rather fast. Probably you know which video I'm talking about, KONY 2012. This video has moved more than 5 milion people but... I would know what is your opinon about it? Do you really think that sending soldiers to Uganda can help to catch Kony?

In my opinion, obviously it can help a lot but... are you completly sure that the reason why you will send soldiers to Uganda is just to catch Kony, or your country has more interests in that country?. I will never know the answer but if you act in this way to help people, the image I have about you will improve a lot.

Yours sincerely.

Aleix Canet

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario