miércoles, 7 de marzo de 2012

My team

Time is passing and every moment I’m a little bit near of the end of the season. I ‘m glad of myself because all I ever wanted I’ve could achieved this season: make a champion team, a team with no fears, a team where someone can find in it my ideas, my way to be. A team who want the ball, take the ball from the other team, a team which doesn’t feel the meaning of pressure, a team which wants to show to the public how they play an attractive basket. Actually I’ve fallen in love with my small team, even sometimes I got troubles, they’re one of my most loved treasure nowadays. Without them, I wouldn’t be me, I would miss some part of me because what they have given to me is huge, something that I couldn’t say with words, a reason to live, to believe in every act I do or every word I say.
I know that it won’t be eternal, but I will just keep with me good memories with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario