viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

I love you PEP!

Bye bye Guardiola. Since the moment you went upstairs to Camp Nou's pitch, I knew you would change the history of our club. You showed us how to believe in our team, the same team that the last coach left worse than no-one else in years. You pointed the way we had to believe in you, your players, your way to train, in fact, to believe in your philosophy.
During these 4 years, we have enjoyed as no-one else in the world, we have won 13 trophies out of 16. If ever you read this post, I just have to tell you that I've enjoyed like a child watching your team play and congratulate you on your excellent work.

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm sure that in the futur we will remember the succes of this man, great Pep ! Welcome Tito ! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Pep is one of the bests trainers ever. Everybody will remember "Pep Team" but his football style isn't the unique style. That's the FCB fan's problem (in my opinion)

    ResponderEliminar